Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Friday was the Mother's Day Tea at Younger Brother's preschool. Having been through it once before with Biggest Brother, I was looking forward to it as much as Bug was! It's just a really nice event! The mom's get to have a yummy brunch with their child followed by songs and crafts prepared by the preschoolers. Tons of fun!

I had one handsome date!


Waiting in the lobby at school, he was very excited.


Bug got a surprise visit from "Tall Socks"...totally made his day.
He's had a crush on her all year. She got her name from the first day he told us about her. He said he sat next to her at circle time, she smiled a lot, and she has tall socks. :)


Time to sing! He did a great job!

"I'm a little tea pot..."




Buggy's teachers.
They are both wonderful!

He made me a pot of paper flowers, each one saying what he does to help mom...."feed the horses", "make cupcakes", and "clean".
He also made a card with a flower made out of his thumb prints that said, "I love my mom because she makes me cupcakes."
Apparently he had cupcakes on the brain that day!
And he also picked out the beads for a bracelet his teachers helped him make.
It's actually a very cool piece of jewelry!
---
Thanks B!
I'm glad that God picked me to be your mom!!!

No comments: