Monday, January 25, 2010

64 Teeth

Today was Big Sis's very first trip to the Dentist.

She has accompanied her brothers on teeth cleanings in the past, so she hopped right up into the chair and settled in like a pro.

But she was super excited when she was given the option to accessorize!!!
She got to keep the glasses as a souvenier.

Biggest Brother and Younger Brother also had appointments. Naturally, Younger brother decided he needed the glasses too.
It is a blinding light after all!

I will admit, I wasn't exactly looking forward to taking 5 kids to the Dentist's office. But given that we were there for a full two hours, I'd say it went quite well.
We left with no cavities, no major catastrophes, and 64 sparkling teeth to show for it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm a spanish girl and i'm just 20 years old but I love children and i admire you, id like to have a lot of children too! i have to say your kids are so beautiful! and you too LOL :)

Well, i hope you can understand my no-perfect english ;)

I love your photos, are so nice!

kisses!