Monday, January 31, 2011

"Grid"morning!

In our house, you never can tell who's going to be staring back at you when you open your eyes in the morning. This (Sunday) morning....

It was her.
Uhhh....hmm.
O-kay.
And then it all made sense.
Little did I know, she had been sucked into...

THE GRID!
(For those of you who are now totally lost, Grandpa G and J took the boys to see the movie Tron Legacy in the movie theater for the umpteenth time yesterday. J remembers watching the original when it came out in 1982. And it's become quite the favorite cinematic experience around here!)

I should note: Younger Brother and Big Sis also brought with them Raisin Bran and orange juice for me. So I gather this was a dinner (er breakfast) theater of sorts.

Program!

Nooo, I'll save you!

Uh oh, too bad for her.
Program!


Deresolution Complete.
*
Bravo, bravo!
Those quiet mornings in days of old of getting to sleep in are surely overrated compared to this!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love the little story along with the photographs. Too cute!