Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lookie What I Found!

Whilst digging through the sea of boxes in our crawl space searching for garage sale material, I struck gold!!!

A whole box full of original My Little Ponies dated 1983-1987!!!

They aren't my original originals...those, ironically, got sold in a garage sale. But when my mom realized the faux pas, she searched the internet to replace them and found all of these. I haven't seen them in years!

I posted this picture on Facebook and got such a kick out of all of the people that made comments on it. Especially my old roommate from college and fellow horse person, who listed all but one of the official names of the ponies pictured from left to right!
My girls were very excited to find that out! Even Mommy couldn't remember the names of all of them.

Big Sis, Little Sis, and even Princess A are really into My Little Pony right now; and personally I think the 2011 ponies are hideous! I'm not sure what Hasbro was thinking, but I digress. This was perfect timing!
I think the girls might even have been almost as excited as Mommy to find them!
Oh the memories...
:)


No comments: