Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time Out for Tea!

So, I had the intention of posting all of the vacation pics uninterrupted. However, I have not yet figured out how to resize pictures on the new computer. Which means they must be uploaded one at a time verrry slowly. I am saving the Disney pics for tomorrow (hopefully). And instead, posting a few shots from this morning.

Big Sis was having a tea party until she scampered upstairs to change her outfit. I ran up quickly to assist her, and came back down to find Littlest Sis having a tea party of her own.

Tea?

In our house, she who hosts the tea party gets to wear the tiara. Younger Brother took the liberty of placing it on Littlest Sis's head while I was upstairs.

Sis, you are a lovely party princess!
Daddy is in trouble ... x2!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, Lauren she is such a doll! I will be stopping the birth control at the end of the month to get my body ready to try and get pregnant again. These shots have me secretly PRAYING for a little princess of my own this time =)