Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vacation - Florida Bound

And thus begin the vacation posts! Here we go...

We left last Friday night after J got off work. Well, not right after. We didn't end up getting everything together until 2A.M. We pulled out of the driveway at 2:03.
We managed to make it all the way to South Carolina before busting out the electonics. The boys brought along their Nintendo DS's. And Big Sis was elated to receive her surprise "Cinderella" DVD from Auntie D! I tried to rig a mirror so Littlest Sis could watch as well.

I myself passed the time with exercises in maturity...aka taking ridiculous pictures of myself with my phone and sending them to J's phone next to me. And (per the above pic) Rickrolling my good friend Tami! (She got me back much better!)

Georgia! Getting warmer!

Jumping ahead. Far, far ahead. We left in the dark and arrived in the dark. I took this during the last 45 minutes of the drive. It was 45minutes/eternity at that point!
We arrived safe and sound exactly 18 hours and 59 minutes after leaving our driveway.

No comments: