Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thoughtfulness and Creativity

Rewind to this past Monday...
This is a picture I took Monday of Younger Brother being "helpful". He is a very tenderhearted, intuitive kid. And I know he can tell it's been a difficult week for me. After bringing me every dandelion he could find in the backyard, he decided to "wash" the windows. His intentions were so sweet, I never did have the nerve to tell him that washing the windows with dirty sandbox water on a sponge wasn't exactly helpful! :)
---------------------------------------------

Who knew that dirty window would account for so much entertainment four days later?!


Friday was a pretty gloomy day outside. But Younger Brother and Big Sis discovered that a bench, two paintbrushes, rainwater, and a dirty window add up to tons of rainy day fun!


They "painted" tracks on the window for at least an hour!
Well done guys! You are thoughtful, and creative!

No comments: