Friday, July 24, 2009

Backyard Fun

I can't believe I forgot to post this! It's just a few shots of our time spent in the backyard that I had saved in my drafts...and forgot to hit "post". Oops. Enjoy. :)
I think this is the, "Really mom? Another picture?" shot.

This was Littlest Sis's first time in the sandbox.

She wasn't too sure about the sand between her toes...

but quickly decided she liked it, a lot!
Now it's one of her favorite things to do.

Mommy's equestrienne in the making...she prefers to swing on the swing like it's a horse! :)
And it's even more fun when Brother joins in!

I have to say, her balance is pretty darn good.

Biggest Brother is always working on some kind of habitat for something. Here it was either moths or worms.

And Younger Brother is always working on new ways to scare the neighbors.
This time, he decided to climb out the window of the tree house and swing Tarzan style across the swing chains. I think he's mostly gotten me over the gasp factor. So I have to give him props for stunts like these. That's got to take some serious upper body strength!


No comments: