Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beddy-Byes

Well, it's officially the end of the line for our trusty old portacrib. It has served us well since Biggest Brother was a baby.

Littlest Sis has been needing to move up to a larger crib for some time now, but I have had no luck in finding a mattress to fit the one we have. After searching for over a year, I finally found one! I got her new crib all set up for her Monday morning. And not a moment too soon!

At nap time just hours later, this happened to the old crib.
I'm still not sure how. Though I am suspicious of some external force...like a brother!
-
Thanks God for working out Littlest Sis's new sleeping quarters just in time!!!
I thought the switch was going to take some adjustment on her part, but she could not have been happier! I think she was thrilled to finally be able to stretch out without running into something.
Hooray for that!

Night night baby girl - sleep tight!


1 comment:

Donna_Willis said...

perfect. she looks as snug as a bug in a rug.