Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Like Sis

I was in my room on Sunday when Big Sis came in dragging her Disney Princess dress-up trunk behind her. She began pulling out all of the necessary components to be the Little Mermaid, and Littlest Sis dove for every one of them yelling, "No no no no!" I asked Big Sis to keep her dress-up stuff in her room, so she pushed it back down the hall with Littlest Sis on her heels the whole way. When they got there, Littlest Sis began rifling through the trunk and came up holding the top and bottoms for Snow White. She beamed with pride as I put them on her!

It looks like we're going to have another resident princess!
Oh Sis, you make a lovely Snow White!

And she's learning to walk just like Big Sis too...
8 whole steps in a row!

...And how to tug Daddy's heartstrings.
Lookout Daddy, you have dueling princesses now!




1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Sweet pictures! My girls loved to play dress up when they were little.