Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meanwhile...

While Biggest Brother was off taking spills in mud puddles with dad, here's what was happening at the homestead.

Baby M is getting big!
And still 18 weeks of growing to go...I'm going to be enormous!

Younger Brother is a pro Slip N Slider...not that I would expect anything less from him.
Thankfully, there have been no trips to the urgent care thus far.







Note to self: Next time, sand first, Slip N Slide second.







He likes to get the bar swinging as high as he can and then drop back like this. I think I caught him on the downswing in this pic.
Did I mention trips to the urgent care?

He's such a monkey!

Sleepy Princess
---
P.S. There is another similar "new" post that I forgot to move out of draft status. When I retrieved it, it posted on the date it was uploaded. It's called "Backyard Fun" and if you scroll down you will find it between Nasty-grams and Fashion Do.

No comments: