Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mommy Makeover

Ever since Big Sis got her make-up for ballet, she has been begging to give me a makeover. I told her I would be sure we found time over the weekend to do it.

Makeup Artist #1

Makeup Artist #2

Makeup Artist #2 was way past her bedtime, so she laid down a healthy dose of powder and headed off to bed.


But not before taking a good swipe at Makeup Artist #1

Powder

Eyeliner Pencil
Upon application, I was thankful it had not been recently sharpened!



Eye Shadow

Eyebrow Pencil

...and lipstick of course!











Except for the eyeliner being mid-lid, I thought she did a pretty darn good job!

Totally head shot worthy!
You're hired Sis!

She was so inspired by her artistry, that she asked me to help her draw a picture of the two of us together.

She carefully gave us both crayon makeovers.
And then the picture grew and grew in flair, until the final product was this...

That's me in pink shirt and capri pants holding Big Sis's hand in the blue dress.
Then daddy, who also got a makeover, is sitting on our arms.
Younger Brother is in the red shirt holding Big Sis's hand.
That's Grandpa G in the purple dress, standing on Younger Brother's head.
And that's Grandma K, also wearing a purple dress, parachuting from the paper airplane in my hand.

I think it was a little past someones bedtime! :)
Great Job Big Sis!
You get an "A" in make-up application, and in art!
...oh, and an "A+" in being a super fun girl!


1 comment:

Britni said...

hehehe...oh I absolutely love the picture and she did a great job on your makeup!! I am cracking up at how "Daddy" is cradled in your arms, lol.