Monday, February 21, 2011

Just for the record...

...that small crash I heard on my way down the hall tonight definitely had nothing to do with Little Sis. I mean, I'm sure she would not have been standing on the kitchen table or anything. And if she happened, by not standing on the kitchen table, to kick over a glass of water (or two); she certainly would not have thought that covering her eyes would make her whereabouts undetectable.

And there is positively no way she would have decided to get rid of the water on the table by licking it up.

And I am most definitely certain she would never have finished drying the kitchen table with her sock!

I mean, that's completely inappropriate. Such things would never be allowed to transpire here!
*
Nor would I ever take part in sending mixed messages about appropriate behavior to my children by foregoing intervention and photographing hilariously naughty moments instead.
*
You know, just for the record.

1 comment:

Britni said...

lol...oh no! Sounds about as lady like as Em, ha :)