Monday, February 28, 2011

Couldn't Wait!

Well...I didn't want to post these out of order. There is actually a reason why I had this fabulous photographic setup for one brief shining weekend. But I just couldn't wait to post this picture of all 5 "M" Children together!!! I literally had a minute and thirty seconds, an hour past bedtime last night - and took 5 shots with the hope of getting one...just one...nice group photo!

So here you have it!
Considering the circumstances, I am pleased as punch with this picture!
All of my sweet beautiful babies; all in one spot!
YAY!!!
*
When I see them all lined up, I am truly humbled (and thankful) to have been blessed so abundantly!
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory..."
Eph 3:20-21

1 comment:

Britni said...

I love it :) I know how you feel and get the same way when I get all of my kids looking and smiling for a picture!