Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Scene

Forgive me while I play catch up. It's been a busy weekend, and I have several days worth of posts that I have yet to tend to. Going back to Friday....


It was a very late night for all of the kids! We had booming thunderstorms overhead from bedtime until about midnight. And while Princess A could care less about storms, there wasn't really a good way for me to steal away to feed her and tuck her in with scared siblings at my side. So she stayed up and watched Action Bible Songs with Little Sis.


Well, Princess A did a little better at the "staying up" part than Little Sis.
Exhaustion finally won out for her.

I took advantage of her slumber to go put Princess A in bed, and returned to see quite the sweet little scene in my living room.
Those who have followed my blog for a while know that Younger Brother and Big Sis (not relatively speaking there) are the best of buddies! And he is always very concerned about taking care of her.

I came back to find the two of them curled up on the couch playing DS together, and him occasionally stopping to hug her and give her a kiss on the top of her head.


Even a nervous Beagle dog could see, it was surely the best place to be in a storm.

:)

No comments: