Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fish Therapy

Younger Brother has been through it a bit lately. I think, I assume anyway, that most people with multiple small children can vouch for the fact that siblings brought up in the same home environment are still distinctly different people...and some seem to need just a wee bit more intensive parental interaction than others.

Well, Younger Brother has definitely been in need of a little extra attention (or an application to West Point)! So he came with me to work at the farm on Monday and then I took him fishing for the first time, just the two of us. He was in LOVE! He caught five fish; 4 decent sized carp, and 1 bluegill. The animal lover in me has a seriously hard time fishing in the first place! But the Mama in me knew it was just what he needed. So I tried to get over it for just a little bit. I didn't take my camera, and the few cell phone pictures that I took don't seem to want to load on my computer. But apparently I don't need them. He was so excited about his outing that he ran straight to his desk the minute we got home and drew me this picture...



Thanks, "Buggy!" That's better than any picture I could have taken!


:)

No comments: