Thursday, September 15, 2016

Evening Stroll

 Bubs and Baby Sis have been sick for the better part of a week now.  Of course, they don't look like it here - a bath does wonders for both appearance and disposition.  But nevertheless, they've had a rough week.  In an effort to ease them off to bed early, I decided to bathe them, jammie them up, and take them for an always-good-for-trance-inducing, evening stroller ride.


Can I just say, I am going to be seriously sad when my kids get too big to wear the traditional shirt and pant set toddler pjs.  They are my favorite!

So since I have a major soft spot for freshly bathed and jammied babes, the evening light was way too pretty, and I am - me - I had to take a few pictures along the way.
:)

I didn't realize my stroller driving was this intense. 

She got conditioner in her curls for the first time tonight.

He just realized there's a full moon.

   ~sleepiness~

~summer toes~

I made myself put the camera away after this shot (I really do make an effort to spend as much time just being present as I do taking pictures, even though it probably doesn't seem like it) and we strolled around until it got dark.

Bubs thinks it's hilarious how the moon looks like it's moving when we walk, so we spent the rest of the time playing hide and seek with the moon and seeing if it would follow us home.  
It did.  ;)

He also learned the poem:
"I see the moon.
And the moon sees me.
God bless the moon.
And God bless me."

I love my babies so much.  They absolutely exhaust me to my core.  But I sort of wish they could stay this small forever.

~



No comments: