Thursday, May 27, 2010

In Your Dreams

It was an entertaining night at the M house. Both Younger Brother and Big Sis have a tendency to talk in their sleep, and they were in particularly rare form last night. At one point Big Sis stumbled out into the hallway and was wandering around looking lost when I met up with her. She mumbled some sort of gibberish and zonked out the second I picked her up. I carried her back to bed, and only a few minutes later heard all out shouting. It was Younger Brother, calling out the name of one of the little girls in his class and apparently trying to give her a toy. I asked them both today if they could remember what they were dreaming. Brother had no idea what I was talking about.

But Sis said, "Mommy, I dreamed you had 7 arms!"
Me: "7 arms?!"
Big Sis: "Yes, so you could do everything!!!"

She drew me an illustration.
Although, she got a little carried away and decided to give me lots and lots of arms! I think my eyeballs are there somewhere in the middle.

Younger Brother drew his own interpretation of, "Mommy with 7 arms."
Except he gave me eight, because he wanted to make it symmetrical.
That's my boy right there!
:)
From the looks of it, that's 1 arm for each kid, one for laundry, one for dishes, and one for making dinner.
You're right Sis!
That's a fabulous idea!



No comments: