Thursday, July 15, 2010

Helpin' Out Mom

I have been on the hunt for good places around town to take pictures. And with a shoot for a friend coming up this weekend, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to go on a little work/play outing with the kids this evening.

They were buzzing with excitement before we even got out of the truck.
"Nature walks" are totally their style!

Princess A cried for most of the drive up. But once she was in the stroller she was mesmerized by the trees and the scenery...completely content the whole time.

They were super excited upon the discovery of this small waterfall!
And they would all jump in front of each other to get their pictures taken,
so that works out well for me.


Of course, it's easiest with the oldest three if testing lighting and adjusting settings is involved.
Biggest Brother, Younger Brother, and Big Sis were happy to serve as my assistants.


Oh...this one was Little Sis though. :)


If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure she punched him in the thigh immediately following this pose.


You may have to click on the picture to see their faces and really get the full effect of this one!
:)
Thanks for your help guys!
You're my favorite assistants, hands down.

1 comment:

Britni said...

Did you guys get to see the tree house and rope bridge? This is our favorite park. Sometimes we go once a week!! :)