Thursday, December 16, 2010

Backtrack to Birthday Eve


Now that I have a minute, I thought I'd go back and post some pictures from Princess A's birthday eve celebration. 1st birthdays earn one the right to monopolize the blog for a few days. :)


We decided to celebrate at home the night before her birthday so that Biggest Brother wouldn't miss out by being at school.
She loved the candle!

Not so fond of the cookie however...

"Here Daddy, you eat it!"

Having lots of brothers and sisters always guarantees a present opening audience.


Testing out the new play phone...


"Hello?"
I love how she answers the phone on the top or back of her head! :)

Also on the gift list, this inflatable ball roller, and a new Baby Einstein DVD.

I love this picture because it shows off my favorite place to kiss!


After the festivities were finished, Daddy went upstairs to put Big Sis and Little Sis in bed.
But Younger Brother lingered in the living room to share some more birthday enthusiasm with Princess A.
Younger Brother really has a gift for that sort of thing.
That scripture in Romans 12:15 that says, "Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn." ..... He is very good at that.
As I mentioned yesterday, he nearly cried when he heard about Princess A's trip to the doctor.
But his most favorite thing to do is celebrate!
And he celebrates heartily with anyone who has an occasion to do so...especially a little sister!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Awww, baby sis has changed so much since I saw her last!! Very cute pictures :) Ava & Ember are always cheering Evan on too, I love seeing their excitement for him! It looks like she had a wonderful Birthday celebration!