Friday, December 3, 2010

Give me an A!

Sometimes I am humbled by the goodness of my children.
And I don't mean because they are perfectly behaved, proper little cherubs, finely sculpted by my superb parenting skills!
But I digress.
*
Big Sis is so infectiously sweet natured.
I watch her win hearts everywhere she goes.
Most recently, it was at the dentist's office, which is what prompted me to write this.
Yes, yes, I know. I'm mom. I'm biased.
But I really am being objective here!
She is such a sweet, innocent, bubbly, good-hearted little girl.
I am so blessed to have her in my life.
And when I kissed her goodnight (as is the case with all of my children), I was reminded of how truly honored I am that God picked me to be her mom!
*
So here's a shout out to you, Big Sis!
I will (well, in competition with Daddy...and probably Grandpa too) always be your biggest fan!

No comments: