Thursday, March 10, 2011

Call me, "Nona!"

Currently, my daughter's alter ego is more cooperative than my daughter. Therefore, it appears that, "Nona" is going to be sticking around for awhile.

She started on this kick last Wednesday, when she asked me to call her, "Nona" 109 times, yes, 109 times during the last 30 minutes of her mommy-and-me class!
It was excessive to the point of comical, so I started counting.
I've surely lost count since then. But a week later, she is still insisting that I address her alter ego directly. And "Nona" seems to have a cooperation rate of nearly 100%, whereas Little Sis' cooperation rate is currently hanging out in the 5% to 10% zone.
So, "Nona" it is!
Alright Nona, time for your nap.

2 comments:

Erin said...

My daughter went through a phase where we absolutely HAD to call her "Pinky". I didn't notice any shift in behavior though! LOL! :)

- Erin

Jen said...

its a really cute name! that is what my kids call their grandma. papa and nona