Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DS SOS

We have fairly strict guidelines in our house regarding video games. Without them, I'm reasonably sure that, Younger Brother especially, would hardly do anything else! Unless an exception is made, the kids do not have video game privelages on school days. And regardless of the day, chores must be done first; and they don't typically bust out the electronic devices first thing in the morning. Cruel world, I know. ;)

Anyway, Nintendo DS is a highly sought after activity. And one that is painfully difficult to wait for, apparently. So much so that Younger Brother couldn't wait for J to come in the door from his morning freelance shoot; he had leave him a message that could be seen from the street!


In his haste, he left out a couple of words. But you get the point.
*
I suppose I should be thankful that he chose window paint as his preferred method of communication.
I mean, at least he didn't decide to do this
...again!
It was a bit reminiscent of days of old, I will say...

No comments: