Sunday, August 28, 2011

Daddy Cam

The girls love their weekend nights! They always talk Daddy into letting them "sleep" in our bed for a little while before relocating to their own room. But as near as I can tell, there is never much sleeping going on! Case in point (see above), last Saturday I walked down the hall to our room to see how bedtime was progressing so I knew how long it would be before I could lay Princess A down in her crib. As I approached the door I kept hearing J say, "Ready?" followed by a pause and an erupting chorus of giggles. I couldn't figure out what in the heck was going on until I opened the door to the bursts of light. They were taking pictures of themselves making faces in the dark, of course. I mean, what better way to get settled down and mellowed out for bed?!



No comments: