Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wing Man

Biggest Brother's best friend/3yr running puppy love interest stopped by our house today with her mom, who was dropping something off to me. We talked for a few minutes while the kids got a chance to catch up and run around the yard. And what does a 10yo boy do around a 10yo girl that he thinks is neat? He goes all Indiana Jones and crashes through shrubbery, of course! And you can only imagine his delight when he emerged with an assistant from Kingdom - Animalia to seal his persona!



Upon seeing this picture, my friend commented on his/her (I don't know, is there a way to tell?) - the mantis'- eyes and lips. I never realized just how many "lips" a praying mantis has! Check it out...

I mean really, what could impress a girl more than a fine specimen like this?!

;)







No comments: