Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tiny Flier

I've taken notice lately that Little Sis occasionally has a rough way to go with other kids. I have supervised her interactions closely to see if I can pinpoint a reason why; but while she is pretty scrappy with her siblings at times, she is super sweet to other children. Still I have watched as a child will play happily with Big Sis or one of the other siblings only to turn right around and bark at Little Sis or pick on her when she tries play too. J and I have come to the conclusion that it probably has something to do with the fact that she's so small. He reminded me of our school age years when just being a grade ahead of another kid amounted to instant superiority. Nevertheless, she's a tough cookie. She so full of love! And not above a punch in the nose if you cross her. ;) In fact, I don't have much doubt that she can stick up for herself just fine! But nevermind all that; sometimes it pays to be tiny. Afterall, 24lbs + the muscle control of a 3 1/2 year old =


...perfect form and mega air in games of toss and catch with Daddy!

:)





No comments: