Thursday, November 27, 2008

8 Thanksgivings

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday!
Unfortunately, daddy had to work so we will be celebrating in the traditional fashion on Sunday. We all just relaxed, played, and watched the parade this morning. And this evening, the kids and I headed down to the station to surprise him.

Every year, there is a potluck at the station for the people who work on Thanksgiving. And it was there, 8 yrs ago today, that my dad introduced us! Aww. And this year we sat up at the desk with our children filling every available chair. :) How crazy is that?! I love you Honey! I am exceedingly thankful for our 8 Thanksgivings and all that has gone along with them!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!!

2 comments:

Britni said...

I didn't realize that we've both been with our husbands 8 yrs! Happy meeting day anniversary! :) Mark & I got married on the same day that we met...Sept. 25th. It is a very special day to us too.

Hope you have a fun day on Sunday!

Shenandoah said...

I love you too babe -