Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yellow

I grew weary of listening to all of the political banter today. I did my part and voted. And regardless of the outcome, "The King's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water; He turneth it whithersoever He will." -Proverbs 21:1

I had taken some autumn pics this afternoon, and once I sat down and looked over them, I thought it fitting that my post today not be red or blue...but yellow.


We have the most delightful little tree outside our dining room window. I couldn't tell you what kind it is, but it is absolutely brilliant at the turn of the seasons.

For only a few short days in the spring it is covered in hundreds of aromatic pink and white blossoms. And likewise, for only a few days in the fall, the leaves turn an amazing shade of yellow.





"For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse (altogether without any defense or justification.)" - Romans 1:20







No comments: