Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Outtakes

I thought the kids looked so cute all in feet pajamas Saturday morning (just finished uploading the pics tonight). So I had in mind the great idea to take a picture of the four of them together! Yeah. I did get one or two pretty decent shots-eventually. And now for a look behind the scenes...

Okay everybody, sit right here, look at me. Brother get your hand off Sissy's head.

Come back Sis.
Boys, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...

...and then it's just a whole lot of fun for Biggest Brother!


It's okay Littlest Sis. It's okay.

Reposition.
Everybody look at me. Smile!
(Younger Brother has mastered the art of the painful smile. Big Sis is observing.)

She's a fast learner.


Come on guys, we're almost done.
Everybody look at me.
One, two, three...Smile!

Now we're gettin' somewhere!

I'll take it!!!



No comments: