Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sneaky Monkey

Younger Brother effectively wakes up at the crack of dawn every day. I couldn't honestly tell you at what time of morning the following took place. But he's a stealthy little booger when he wants to be! He has been known to creep downstairs undetected at nap time and scare the pants off me on more than one occasion. Apparently this morning while I slept, he snuck into my room, got my cell phone, and documented his adventures.

That's a puzzle...a very large puzzle...that he either made in the doorway to my bedroom, or made in his room and pushed down the hall to our room.

Sis got a paparazzi style visit. I'm pretty sure she's in there amidst the dolls and stuffed animals and such.

Littlest Sis got a surprise visit as well. However, you'll notice her bed is empty as she suckered mommy into believing that her new tooth hurt very very badly and she needed extra cuddles. She and I were staring at the backs of our eyelids off to the right.

And the sneaky monkey himself. He's onto something here...
All greats must have a self portrait!
The scary part...he knew how to not only put the phone in camera mode, but save the pics once he took them. And he somehow took video and made it the wallpaper on my phone!





1 comment:

Britni said...

That is one smart little man you have on your hands there!!!!How cute :)