Friday, September 17, 2010

Sidekicks And Siblings That Weren't

I looked up from pushing Princess A on the swing to discover that I was being hunted. Being that Biggest Brother has taken a great interest in the Lord of the Rings series lately, and judging by his attire, I assumed that Legolas was my crouching foe.

I was close.
According to him, he was not Legolas, but rather Legolas's brother, "Crystal."
Crystal?!
(I'm pretty sure that Legolas did NOT have a brother by the name of, "Crystal.")
He was not convinced.
*
Crystal is apparently a fearsome warrior!

The backyard kingdom fell to him

in a matter of minutes.
*

Little Sis was highly impressed!
Can't you tell?
(Truth be told, she had successfully tuned out the entirety of the commotion around her.)
***
But not everyone was so unmindful of the events at hand.
Or more specifically, the capturing on camera of the events at hand.
*
If you don't know of whom I speak?
Then here's a clue.
*
Yes indeed.
Faster than a boy in front of a combine summons Superman,
a boy, or more accurately anyone, in front of a camera summons...
dum-da-da-dum-dum-dum-daaaaa

PoseALot!
Oh PoseALot, we've missed you these past few posts.
:)

No comments: