Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tiny Tumbler

Little Sis had her very first gymnastics class yesterday! She was sooo excited! It proved to be a bit of a challenge finding a leotard small enough in the arms and legs to fit her. But we ventured up to the nearest dance store where we discovered two to choose from. One was light blue with silver sparkles and the other black with hot pink hearts. I didn't have to guess which one she would pick! :) She looked so preciously adorable, I just had to snap a few pics on our way out the door to class.


Every week she goes and watches the boys play soccer, and Big Sis in her gymnastics class. So it was pretty special for her to get to go to something just for her.

She was just a little bit proud!

Can you tell?!
*
I didn't want to be the crazy mom with the camera on the first day of class, because believe it or not, I do strive to not have a camera in my children's faces all the time! :)
But I'm definitely going to need to capture a few sneak peeks one of these weeks.
Her class does all of the same things the big kids do; vault, uneven bars, balance beam.
And oh my goodness! Her little 22lb pigtailed self running down the lane to the vault was just too much stinkin' cuteness for me!



No comments: