Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The View From Here

Well, perhaps I spoke too soon.
Princess A was fighting the good fight, going from a fever of 102.5 on Monday to completely fever free yesterday.
*
Aaand, then I caught her guzzling Pediasure out of her sick sister's sippy cup.
Be it from direct contamination, or just exposure in general, she is now sporting a fever of 103.
:(
On the upside, I was reminded of how thankful I am to live in a privileged country, where I can walk ten steps to my kitchen and get my baby medicine to make her feel better when she's sick.
The ibuprofen has knocked down her fever for the time being, and she is sleeping comfortably.
And Mommy gets to cash in on some primo snuggle time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor bug :( She is so totally sweet.

Britni said...

That's awful, poor little thing...I hope she feels better soon. I hate when babies get high fevers like that :(