Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Party Like You're 365!

And now, scenes from the big day...
It was a beautiful day for celebrating Littlest Sis's first year!
Yes, I know we're missing a shutter...darn you Ike.

I had to get pics of the birthday girl in her birthday dress...
lots of pics!

Oh Sis, you're beautiful!



This was daddy's passive resistence to my making him "pose" for a picture.



Big Sis was thrilled to have an occasion to get all dolled up!!
Though for her, the grocery store is an occasion for that.

And I suppose she tolerated having her picture taken.
Can you tell?

Grandma K

Grandma M

Our small, mostly family get together was just right...still festive, and not too overwhelming for a shy baby girl!



A couple more pics before it's all destroyed by frosting!



Cake time!



She was actually pretty dignified about it all.









I LOVE this picture!!!

Then on to presents.
The siblings all worked very hard on this present they decorated for Sis.

A new ladybug hat from Aunt L!
Nice movie star stare Sis.

Littlest Sis feels the same way about hats that Big Sis feels about shoes!

I thought this was the sweetest thing...
I mean, who wouldn't love a rocking butterfly?!



She got the hang of it right away.

Thanks Everyone for making Sis's birthday super great!!!
And um Dad, I'm pretty sure you're too big for that thing!



1 comment:

Britni said...

I love the rocking butterfly...too cute!!! Her smash cake look delicious :)