Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toddlers vs Stomach Flu

It's been a rough couple of days at our house. The kids have had a terrible stomach bug! It started with Biggest Brother on Friday, and has worked its way down the line to Younger Brother and Big Sis. I'm still hopeful that Littlest Sis will be spared. It's a nasty one!


Brother and Sis have been parked on the couch in front of their buckets for two days now.

Today has been a little better than yesterday, in that they have managed to keep down some homemade Powerade popsicles...for the most part.







Proverbs 17:22 says, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine..."
Mommy translation: A good excuse to pick up a few surprises at the store!
Thank you Play Mobil Special Police and Rapunzel Barbie, for even a few welcome moments of good cheer!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Aw, poor babies! We have had a couple nasty viruses but I've yet to deal with the throwing up. I am sure it is so awful for them!....Cleaning it up would be pretty awful too.

I remember the 1st time Ava was sick. I went to Babies R Us and picked her out a white stuffed ballerina kitty with a purple tutu. I always think of her little sad sick face when I see that cat!

I agree a special prize is always a good idea to cheer them up. I'll be praying that they feel better really soon. It's good that they have a positive Mommy running the house to keep them in good spirits!