Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cheeky Monkey

I took pictures of this sweet baby boy when he was 3 months old, and this weekend it was time for his 6 month pics. He is not quite sitting up yet, but his Mama wanted to have some outdoor pictures of him in his Halloween costume. I was inspired by Princess A's Bumbo Seat when brainstorming how exactly to pull off photographing him upright. My solution, a "Bumbo Seat" of sorts made out of straw bales and pumpkins! It worked perfectly! And how cute is he?!


On a related note: I thought I would take advantage of this peak fall foliage weekend to schedule pictures for my own kids. I petitioned J to help me, and two of his sisters ended up joining us.
Nevertheless, my high hopes of getting an adorable group photo of all of my smiling children together in the beautiful orange and yellow leaves flopped...royally!
*
Stay tuned for the not-so-picture-perfect results!
*
p.s. I have been having trouble with certain websites zapping the life out of my photos (color especially) when they are uploaded. If any of you computer savvy individuals out there knows the best way around this problem, please message me!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Cute pictures! What websites are you referring to? Maybe I can help if I know more info! :)