Friday, October 22, 2010

In A Fog

This post got preempted by Princess A's jeggings debut, obviously. :) But I loved all of the images too much not to post them.

I had never seen a blanket of fog as thick as the one that hung in the air as Biggest Brother and I left for school on Tuesday morning. By the time I dropped him off and drove to work at the farm, it had begun to lift a little, but was still a sight to see as I reached the top of the gravel drive.




I called J and had him send Younger Brother (who just learned about the water cycle in homeschool) outside to feel all of the moisture in the air!
There was condensation on everything!
Far more than the typical morning dew I'm used to seeing at feeding time.
*
*

As fog does, it burned off all too quickly.
But it sure made for a beautiful morning to photograph my magnificent equine charges.


...Oh, and one devlishly handsome cat too!


No comments: