Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wings

This video is not up to date. This sweet beautiful little girl went home to be with Jesus this past Monday. I have no words adequate to describe the feelings in my heart...

I only knew Eden through pictures and updates from my dad. (He has grown very close to her family over the past couple of years and will be delivering the eulogy at her funeral tomorrow.) Biggest Brother played with her a time or two...there is picture of them in the video from the day they played in the snow at dad's. He told me she was Princess Leia.

There is no doubt in my mind that Eden is whole, and healed, and radiant in heaven! And for that I am thankful. No child should have to endure what she endured here on earth. But as a mother, my heart is just absolutely breaking for the loved ones missing her here.
In words from her blog, "Fly high pretty girl."





"For we know that if the tent which is our earthly home is destroyed (dissolved), we have from God a building, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." - 2Corinthians 5:1

These things should not happen...

1 comment:

Britni said...

That video did a great job of showing Eden's personality. What a beautiful little girl. This is heartbreaking to hear. One of my closest friends passed away from Leukemia when I was 8 and I will never forget what she went through. She too was so brave through it all. Eden's family will be in prayers. Thank you for sharing her story.