Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Candid Camera

As evidenced by the "Sneaky Monkey" post, Younger Brother is constantly running off with my cell phone and taking pictures. Soo, I was inspired to get him his own camera for Christmas!

I went with the Fisher Price kid tough digital camera since all of the reviews indicated that nothing short of throwing it in a lava tube will cause its demise. It actually takes pretty decent pictures, though you won't be able to tell that here, as it struggles a bit in low light. Most importantly, he loves it!

I'm pretty sure he was trying to get a picture of himself kicking Biggest Brother in the head.
But he wasn't quite quick enough.





The close of bedtime prayer...he was supposed to be giving God "his full attention."
Afterward, he tried to convince me to let him sleep with his camera.
Sleep. Yeah right, Mama knows better! :)

1 comment:

Britni said...

Very cool and perfect for a 4 year old! I use to love my blue Fisher Price camera with the attachable flash. I love how the flash bulbs would explode with each shot....my how technology has improved!