Thursday, March 11, 2010

Buried Treasure...well, not exactly.

At last, spring is on its way! The weather has finally started to warm up, and the kids have been anxiously awaiting the chance to go play in the backyard. Just one problem...the yard has been under a blanket of snow, and no one has picked up dog poop in a very long time! I told the kids to sit tight while I ran out quickly to clean it up. Quickly? I could tell at a single glance that I had my work cut out for me. So just for kicks I decided to keep count.

That's Liberty sitting proudly with her loot.
The grand total, 173 piles!!!
Congratulations Liberty....that's disgusting!

1 comment:

Britni said...

I am dreading doing poop patrol... :P I was hoping it wouldn't rain today...nothing worse then soggy dog doo! Liberty does look pretty proud there, lol.