Monday, March 29, 2010

Gone, But Not Forgotten

As I was coming up the drive to feed horses on this cold March morning, I was reminded of another cold March morning on this day last year, when I said goodbye to my beloved pony and lifelong friend. She was my first pony as a child, and she lived to the ripe old age of 33. I never would have guessed she'd be around for four of my children to enjoy her! And that long night I spent in the pasture with her this time last year, I was unknowingly, newly pregnant with Princess A. So I guess, in some small way, she crossed paths with Sugar too.

Thank you for all of the years of love and friendship.
You will always be my best pony!
We miss you dearly.
Click here to view my favorite post of Big Sis and Sug together.

1 comment:

Britni said...

It's so nice that your kids were able to share in one of your greatest childhood memories. I know how much Sugar meant to you and I know she is truly missed xoxoxxo