Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nighttime Ramblings

As I sat here at my computer just now, I heard Big Sis (who has been in bed for several hours) crying out for me. I ran up and retrieved her from her room, figuring she'd had a bad dream.

I carried her out into the hallway so as not to wake her roommate Little Sis, and tried to get to the bottom of her tears. After about 30 seconds of completely incoherent ramblings, I finally was able to make out the words, "I......um......I......want.....more.....shoes."
*
Oh, well, that is serious!
But you're not alone Big Sis.
I bet your Grandma K has been awakened by just such a nightmare too! ;)

2 comments:

Britni said...

Too cute, she must take after her Grandmother!! She does have quite the shoe collection! Love the sleepy picture of her!!

Alex Mazer said...

Omgosh, she is awesome!