Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Play-Doh, Braids, & BMX

As promised, I have finally gotten a chance to post our weekend pics. There were quite a few of them. Daddy and the boys had high ambitions for a ramp building project, so the girls and I decided to hang out inside and let them do their thing.

Big Sis asked me if I could give her "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" hair.
I had never attempted braids on her before, being that there still isn't a lot to work with.
But we did our best and...

I'd say it turned out pretty good!
She was very excited and rushed out to the garage to get Daddy's compliments.

Now I just need to keep her from wanting it like this every day.
It's a bit time consuming trying to fashion those tiny little locks.

Next, it was on to Play-Doh.

Not so much like their brothers, the girls could sit and sculpt Play-Doh for hours!


Yes, Little Sis. That is loud!
Let's go see what the boys are up to out in the garage...

The ramp project was well underway, with all parties eagerly participating.


(The boys all went and got haircuts after this. Thank goodness!
Biggest Brother was starting to look like a Jonas Brother!)

Rockin' the tool belt.
Thanks Aunt L!

Hmm, Younger Brother + Power Tools.......

Then again, if I can get him putting things together instead of taking them apart, I could be in business! :)

And back inside we went.
*
The next time we looked out in the garage
we found the posse gearing up, ready to test the fruits of their labor.


Should this make me nervous?

This is much harder than it looks!
I tried....and failed!




Daddy is teaching the boys the art of not letting Mom take a serious picture. Notice Biggest Brother striking a pose as soon as I said, "cheese!"

...and giving Dad a right hook to the helmet in this one.
*
Nicely done Gentlemen!
You're going to give me gray hair, but I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves.
:)


No comments: