Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Us Girls

Today, Daddy and Grandpa G took Biggest Brother and Younger Brother to the movies to see the new animated Star Wars. As enticing as I'm sure that would be to my 2 and 4 month old girly girls, we decided to skip it and spend the afternoon at home. It was a beautiful day!

So while Littlest Sis was busy staring at the backs of her eyelids...

Big Sis and I decided to spend a few minutes out front.

She had great fun pulling the rogue blades of grass out of Daddy's planter, then tossing them in the air and watching the wind carry them away.

When that got old she decided to take "baby" for a ride in the stroller.


I love her sweet little legs in a sundress!

It was super sunny, so we took a quick break to get our shades.

Much better.

She likes to push her stroller up and down the sloped driveway of the neighbor's house. Unfortunately, she turned the wrong way and sent "baby" crashing into a tree. She thought it was pretty funny. Oops, sorry baby.

Before too long Littlest Sis was bright eyed and bushy tailed again. So we came inside so she could join us.


She watched Big Sis for a while, and then got in on the picture fun.

I have no idea what this face is about, but it was too funny not to include it!

My tiny girl looks like giant baby in this photo. After all, she is approaching a whopping 12lbs. :)Still, not too shabby for a self pic holding both girls and the camera.

All in all it was a lovely afternoon! And the boys showed up soon after, light sabers a blazin'!


1 comment:

Lesli said...

This makes me want to get pregnant again! Reading your blog is the only time in my life that makes me want to have more kids....gorgeous girls! BB will have to let M know how Star Wars was....I'm sure it was great!