Thursday, August 28, 2008

Preschool Already?!

I can't believe my baby boy is starting school tomorrow! Today we went for visit day to meet his teacher and see his classroom. So far so good!






He immediately zoned in on the computer. Hmmm...looks like a video game!












I remember these things from when I was a kid. Very cool. They were a hit with Buggy too!












He's totally testing out the coat hook for "climb-a-bility!"













I tried to break him away long enough to get a picture with his new teacher. She cooperated anyway. :)








They passed out these little gift boxes containing a tissue and a Hershey kiss to all of the moms at orientation. I picked up a manly looking one for Daddy. I think he has shed more tears over this than when Theoden died in Lord of the Rings!

1 comment:

Britni said...

You will have to tell me more about where your kids are going. We are starting to think about where our girls will go. It's a scary thought I must admit.

Your boys are so grown up all of a sudden! They are so brave, you should be proud of them.