Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bear with Flair

Big Sis got to go to her very first Build-a-Bear birthday party last weekend. And I couldn't neglect to show you who she brought home! I got a kick out of it at least. She's not at all predictable or anything. :)

Meet Pink Bear!


With the exception of the shoes, I could have gone by myself and known exactly what to get her! What could be more befitting of Big Sis than a hot pink bear dressed up as Cinderella! And for the record, the shoes she picked accessorize the dress just perfectly...much better than the ones mommy found. Nicely done Big Sis!


1 comment:

Britni said...

What a fun birthday party for Big sis to participate in! I am sure she got a kick out of the whole experience. I love the bear she picked out! It must be a new one!!! Ava always loves the pink cat when we walk through the store :)