Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tender Moments and Technology

I absolutely love our video monitor! Hard to believe I managed to raise Biggest Brother back in the "Stone Age" without one. :) Not only is it a highly practical way to keep an eye on baby, but it has also had some unforeseen benefits as well. Namely, getting to see those tender moments that I might have otherwise missed.


Littlest Sis will usually play contentedly after her nap for a few minutes. And I love watching the things she does when there is no one around to entertain her. Today, she was totally enthralled with her toes!

In fact, she had quite the conversation with herself about it! Those red lights are the noise level indicator. She was "talking" up a storm! Still all gibberish of course, but her inflections and facial expressions were super convincing!

Uh oh, I've been spotted!

Okay, not really. But you won't convince the children otherwise.

Don't worry Littlest Sis, I'm on my way!


1 comment:

Britni said...

This is very cool! I think I would go crazy and end up watching it too much! That is so sweet that you can spy on her. I do this with Ember through the keyhole,haha :)