Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scenes from the Backyard part 2

Okay, so I'm two days behind. But I didn't want to neglect to post the pics we took while enjoying the beautiful weather on Monday!

Younger Brother is a monkey! He will find a way to climb on top of, or hang from any structure that will hold him...and sometimes ones that won't.

Can you spot the two greasy kid fingerprints on my lens. I didn't until two or three pics after this one. I did my best to wipe them off, but I'm pretty sure they were Mac and Cheesy.


"Birthday Baby" got to play outside too.


She was showing me her ultra dirty fingers...hmmm, maybe it wasn't Mac and Cheese.


Biggest Brother spent most of his time gathering seeds for his seed pouch. He has all kinds of things in there! It'd be an interesting collection if he planted them all for sure.


He deemed this one was "not quite ready".

The tree is one of Younger Brother's favorite vantage points. It's tons of fun to drop leaves and sticks on unsuspecting persons below.

I love this picture! It totally captures the nature of each one of them. Big Sis is entertaining herself and minding her own business, Biggest Brother is watching a spider, and of course, Younger Brother is dangling precariously from a high branch!

No comments: