Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Morning Makeover

It was a colorful day from the get-go here on the home front. I woke up around 7:30 and glanced down the hallway to see Younger Brother/Buzz Lightyear, arm on wrist, aiming a laser beam at my forehead. Good morning to you too Bug! While there is no true sleeping in, mommy and daddy do like to at least relax in bed for a bit on the weekends while the kids play. He ran back to his room so I settled back into the covers.........The next thing I knew, Big Sis appeared at the end of my bed with Biggest Brother right behind saying, "I didn't do it!"
Apparently, my stealthy girl had sneaked past me and confiscated my mascara. I think she thought it was lip gloss, because she gave herself quite the Charlie Chaplain makeover.

The irony...she had sneaked a book from the bookshelf as well. Guess which one?!

Very nice sis...


You look stunning!

And just for the record...THIS is why I had not been able to roll myself out of bed to adequately supervise my children! She had me in her tractor beams! I mean, seriously...my strength is only human!


1 comment:

Britni said...

Oh my goodness, that gave me a good laugh for the day!!! Gotta love those moments :)

Looove the last pic too!