Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mid-Week Weekend

Saturday Edition


As promised, I have finally gotten the opportunity to post pics from our very nice weekend. Big Sis was in need of a few things for winter, so she and I set out on a little mother-daughter shopping trip Saturday afternoon. I didn't want to interrupt our quality time with picture taking (even though she loves it) so I decided to take a few before and after instead. Oh, and Cinderella came too.

Cinderella...say,"Cheeeeseburrgerrrr!"

Sis is a bit obsessed with things being "high in the sky."
Every day, she requests that I make her hair "high in the sky"...and before we left, she gave Cinderella a shampoo and requested that I do her hair to match.

Her petite little feet look enormous in this shot!

Dandelions are a family favorite. She spotted one from across the yard and ran over to investigate its "blow-a-bility."


Okay Sis, "Ready to go shopping?!"

We had a most successful trip! We ended up finding her an OshKosh parka with matching snow pants, Disney Princess snow boots, jeans, jeans for Littlest Sis, a "Baby's First Christmas" stocking for Littlest Sis, and this super cool Princess book (impulse buy...but totally worth it). And after a return, coupons, and Kohl's cash, we got it all for 40 bucks! Not too shabby considering we went to Payless first and their Princess boots alone were $39! Payless! What's up with that?!
There is, however, no price tag to be placed on a lovely afternoon with my girly girl!




1 comment:

Britni said...

I love the matching do's :)

By the way I have been looking over Ava's Bitty Baby all evening and am starting to think Ember might just have to have one too....hmmm...decisions decisions! I am very impressed with American girl though! 2-3 day shipping and such good quality!